Bobs & Rouge is a PR friendly blog. I am very happy to review any products, brands or services that are appropriate to what Bobs & Rouge is all about, but all reviews and opinions will be my own.
If you would like your product or brand reviewed by me, please feel free to contact me by email or through my social media profiles.
I would love to review your products (fashion, accessories, make-up, beauty, food, beverages, desserts, home décor etc.). If you want a product reviewed, please provide a non-refundable sample & background information for an honest and accurate review. All product reviews will be featured on the blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin and Google+.
I love going to events, so please feel free to send me an invitation to events that are appropriate to Bobs & Rouge. Please send invitations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have advertising space available in my right sidebar so if you would like to use a space for your product/brand, please contact me on: email@example.com
Disclaimer & Disclosure
- Bobs & Rouge is written and edited by me, Lynne Blewett. I am a lover of make-up, beauty, health and style, but I do not claim to be a professional in any of these industries. I just want to share my love for all these things, what I have learnt and hoping to inspire others through my blogging.
- All opinions on this blog is my own and a hundred percent honest. I base all my articles/posts on products/services that I have tried or out of personal experience.
- All content on the blog, including photographs should not be copied or republished without my permission. All photography on the blog, unless stated otherwise is property of Bobs & Rouge.
- I prefer not to publish any negative reviews and I always try to list the pros and cons. If I was sent a product to review and I did not like it, I will not publish a negative article. I will happily provide you with feedback of why it was not featured.
- The majority of the products that are reviewed on my blog I paid for myself (If there is no compensation level listed, I have paid for that product myself and no compensation was given for the review), but if I get sent products to be reviewed, I will clearly state so in my review. My various levels of disclosure are:
- Level 1 – The product/service mentioned by Bobs & Rouge was provided free of charge or at a discount not available to the public.
- Level 2 – The product/service mentioned by Bobs & Rouge was provided free of charge and the blogger was compensated to post about the product/service
- Level 3 – Products/Services were provided to Bobs & Rouge to be given away in a contest.
- Level 4 – Bobs & Rouge was compensated for attending and/or posting about the event mentioned
- Level 5 – Bobs & Rouge was compensated for including a product in pictures or videos in this post
- Level 6 – Bobs & Rouge was compensated for inserting links to a specific website into this post or some links are affiliate links
- Level 7 – Bobs & Rouge was compensated for writing this post (The opinion is 100% mine and no way influenced by compensation)
- Level 8 – Product or Service is directly advertised on Bobs & Rouge
6. Bobs & Rouge accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation, but any kind of compensation received will never influence the content of my blog.