When it comes to my lips I try to keep it plain and simple, which is why I am such a huge fan of a nude lip! Here are a few of my favourite nude lip products.
Even though I love my bright lip colours, a nude lip will always be a classic and the easiest look to pull of, which is why I have a few nude lip products that are an absolute must. I just love how simple a nude lip is and how classic it looks for any occasion and with any makeup look or outfit, so I have put together a few of my favourite to share with you today.
I really love the Essence Long Lasting Lipsticks and these are three of my favourite nude shades.
1. Essence Long Lasting Lipstick 03 Come Naturally
2. Essence Long Lasting Lipstick 05 Dare to be nude
3. Essence Long Lasting Lipstick 01 Wearing only a smile
On the days that I don’t really feel like wearing lipstick, these two lipglosses come in handy to create the perfect nude lip.
1. Catrice Shine Appeal Fluid Lipstick 040 Pink Macaron
2. Essence XXXL Nude Lipgloss 03 Taste the sweets
When I feel like barely wearing any product on my lips the Revlon Colorburst 105 Demure Reservee is just perfect!
These are a few of my other favourite nude lipsticks and they range from a beige to rosy tones.
1. L.A. Girl Creme Lipstick Fling
2. Catrice Luminous Lips 120 Wood Rose Propose?
3. Charlie Colour Beyond Dream On 006
What are your favourite products to create a nude lip with? I would love to hear so please leave me a comment below.