I’ve really fallen in love with sheet masks and today I have this wonderful Sorbet Hydrating Serum Mask to share with you.
I’ve never really been someone who uses face masks, but since I started using sheet masks I am just in love with using these products. This is such an easy way to take care of your skin and something that you can do in the comfort of your own home. This was my first time using a mask from Sorbet and here’s what you can expect from it and what I thought:
What it is:
Treat yourself to a home facial with the Sorbet Serum Face Mask that is made with concentrated active ingredients and botanical extracts. This mask will soothe, refine and moisturize overexposed skin with Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Aloe and Ceramides.
Price – R49.50
How to use:
1. Cleanse and tone your skin.
2. Remove serum from packaging, open and gently massage into the skin for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Remove the face mask, unfold and place onto the face with a gentle patting motion.
4. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Peel away the mask and gently pat the skin to allow any remaining serum to be absorbed.
6. Any excess serum can be applied to the neck, decolletage and hands.
7. As skin has a 4 week regeneration period, this product is most effective when used twice a week for the first month as a concentrated skin management programme, and then monthly thereafter or as required.
The first thing that I really liked about this mask is its lovely smell. A lot of masks have an overpowering smell, but the aroma of this mask is really gentle.
The shape of the mask is also perfect. The holes for you eyes and mouth is the perfect size and it covers your whole face. The material of the mask makes it easy to put on and the packet is also filled with enough serum so that you can spread it over other areas (such as our neck). Once I applied the mask to my face, my skin instantly felt refreshed and cool.
After using the mask my skin felt moisturized, refreshed and soft, which is a great feeling! I am really impressed with this mask and will definitely use it again!