Want to know What’s in My Make-up Bag? Today I share with you a few of my favourite products at the moment.
I recently realized that I haven’t done a post like this in ages and decided that today I would show you a few of my favourite products that I have in my make-up bag.
When I find a great product that really works I tend to stick with it. What’s in my make-up bag at the moment are a few products that I have been using for months and a few new products that I have really fell in love with. These products are absolutely amazing and worth a try!
1. Catrice 12h Matt Mousse Make-up – R89.95
I love matt foundation and this one from Catrice is my favourite. It provides excellent coverage.
2. L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD – R30
This is my go to concealer. It’s amazing at covering up any spots, bad patches or dark marks.
3. NYX Loose Powder – R199.95
This is a new addition to my bag and I just love it! I love the coverage that this powder provides and it applies with ease.
4. Essence Sun Club 2in1 Bronzing Powder 20 – R62.95
This is such a great product that I use for a few quick contour lines or to achieve a quick and easy sunkissed look.
5. Essence Silky Touch Blush 90 Summer Dreaming – R44.95
This blush creates a pretty and subtle colour and is perfect for any makeup look.
Eyes & Brow Products
1. Essence How to make Brows WOW make-up box – R106.95
This is my holy grail product! This kit is the ultimate all in one brow kit and it’s a must have!
2. Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner Waterproof – R41.95
I started using this liner a few months ago as I mostly wear liquid liner which makes it my favourite. This liner is easy to apply and it lasts forever when wearing it.
3. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara – R59.95
This is my go to mascara to make my lashes look glamorously long.
4. Catrice Jet Lash Speed Volume Mascara – R79.95
I love applying this mascara after I apply the Lash Princess mascara to thicken my lashes and really make them stand out.
5. Essence Giant Eyeshadow Applicator – R32.95
I find this to be my favourite eyeshadow applicator. It applies eyeshadow with ease and it’s mess free!
1. Darling Jane Peppermint Lip Balm – R25
I suffer quite badly from dry lips and this balm fixes them in hours! This is an amazing all natural nourishing balm and I love the tingly peppermint feeling on my lips.
I really loved sharing what’s in my make-up bag and would love to hear what products are a must to have in yours, so please leave me a comment below!