There are a few essentials to have in your make-up bag. I have compiled a list of products that every girl should have in their make-up bag at all times.
There are a few products that I simply cannot go without and that are essential to use when doing my make-up. Here is the list that I have compiled a of products that I love to keep in my make-up bag at all times.
We all want that flawless complexion, but you need the right products to achieve it. Here are some essential products to have when it comes achieving a perfect looking face.
1. A good long lasting foundation
2. A translucent powder
3. A great concealer
4. BB cream (this is optional, but a very good idea to have for those low make-up days)
5. A good moisturizer
6. Make-up removing wipes
Make your eyes stand out with the right products. There are a few essential products that can help your eyes stand out more.
1. A mascara that makes your lashes look longer and thicker
2. Pencil eyeliner
3. Liquid eyeliner
4. A great eyeshadow palette (the palette you choose will be determined by what you like, I love a darker palette, but a natural/nude palette is great to have as well)
5. Brow pencil or a brow kit (if you do your brows)
Pucker up and make sure that these three items are in your make-up bag at all times!
1. A good lipstick (my favourite lipstick is a bright red, it is also a good idea to have a nude/natural shade of lipstick)
2. A great liploss
3. Lip balm to keep your lips moisturized and soft
There are also some essential tools to keep in your make-up bag to help you when applying your make-up or with grooming.
1. A good pair of tweezers
2. An eyelash curler
3. A great powder brush
4. A great eyeshadow brush
5. A great set of brushes
The products that you choose to use is of course up to you, but having these items in your make-up kit will make your life so much easier! This is a good base of products to try and keep in your make-up bad at all times.