Getting your hair done on your wedding day is an exciting moment for any bride.
When you are getting your hair done on your wedding day you can see yourself being transformed into the perfect bride you had always imagined.
To make sure that everything goes off without a hitch, there are a few things that you can do:
1. Make sure that the hair stylist knows exactly what time to be there.
2. Make sure that your hair stylist knows exactly how to get where you’re getting ready. Sometimes just providing a map is not enough. You don’t want to end up worrying if they will get lost on the way there.
3. If they need to do your bridal parties hair, make sure that they have allocated enough time to do so.
4. If you are using any hair pieces, hair accessories or a veil, make sure that it is there on the day and ready for them to just put in your hair.
5. Even though it is the hair stylists job to bring all hair products and hair clips, make sure that you have hairspray, a straightener or curling iron and enough extra hair pins there.
Where to start when choosing your wedding hair style:
1. Choose a style that suits you best. Look at different examples to consider all your options. Make sure that you are fully comfortable with the style that you end up choosing.
2. If you are struggling to find a style, ask your stylist for advice. They are trained for this so they will be able to assist you.
3. Your hair style will be determined by what hair accessory you are going to wear.
4. When you are choosing your style make sure that it fits in with your theme and with what your dress looks like.