Getting your make-up done is the last part before you get to put on your dress, before you leave to go get married. At this point the excitement for your wedding is building up more and more and the moment to say I do is getting closer.
To make sure that the last step before putting on your dress goes off without a problem, here are a few tips:
1. Make sure that the make-up artist knows exactly what time to be there.
2. Make sure that your make-up artist knows exactly how to get where you’re getting ready. Sometimes just providing a map is not enough. You don’t want to end up worrying if they will get lost on the way there.
3. If they need to do your bridal parties make-up, make sure that they have allocated enough time to do so.
4. If you are using any of your own make-up products, make sure that you have it with you.
5. Remember to bring some of your own make-up with to put in your emergency kit. After the make-up artist leaves you might see something that you can just quickly fix or if you smudge your make-up you can just fix it yourself.
Where to start when choosing your wedding day make-up:
1. Choose make-up that will compliment your skin tone.
2. Choose your make-up according to the style of your dress. What your dress looks like will influence your make-up in a big way.
3. Keep in mind the style and theme of your wedding. Certain make-up looks go with certain wedding styles.
4. Don’t go overboard with your make-up as You don’t want to end up looking like a clown. Moderation is key and keeping it simple is also something to keep in mind.