This week I want to share with you another easy DIY Lip Balm that you can make using some petroleum jelly and a bit of lip gloss. I have decided to share this soft pink lip balm just in time for valentine’s day.
We all have make-up that we want to throw out or that we don’t really use, so why not put them to good use by creating your own lip balm. This is another easy recipe that you can try and even though it’s not a lip stain, it looks pretty and it’s great for nourishing your lips.
Ingredients: 6 Teaspoons Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly)
Red Lip gloss (Or your colour of choice)
- Scoop the Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly) into a bowl
- Add your lip gloss to the Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly) and mix it in nicely
- Put the mixture in the microwave for 15 seconds
- Once you take it out, mix it well
- Scoop the lip balm into your desired holder and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
* The only thing that I find hard about creating this lip balm is the cleanup. Using hot water and a lot of dish washing liquid works well for cleaning the items you used to make the lip balm. I also find it best to use a sponge you can throw away to wash the items with.
I hope that you guys have enjoyed this post and keep a look out for the other DIY Lip Balm recipes that I will be posting in the next few weeks. I would also love to hear what you thought of this post so please leave me a comment below.