How wonderful is this? I have been nominated for my third Liebster Award by Aleks & Sophie from www.sisterhoodofthetravelingwags.com , thank you so much for the nomination. I absolutely adore their blog so be sure to stop by.
I couldn’t just choose one person to nominate, so I would love to nominate these 3 lovely girls for the Liebster Award:
Grace from www.grownupgrace.com
Gemma from www.fairytalegem.blogspot.co.uk
Eloise from www.mallowbeauty.co.uk
I am nominating you girls for the Liebster Award, because I think your blog is amazing and I enjoy it so much. Your 10 questions will be at the bottom of this post.
1. What is your top favourite thing about being a blogger?
Writing about all the things that I love and that I learn about is my favourite thing about being a blogger. I just absolutely love sharing what I learn and sharing my love for make-up, beauty, style and all things creative!
2.Are you a pants or dress kind of girl?
I love my dresses, but a good pair of pants will win every single time.
3. Biggest pet peeve?
I hate people being late. It really bugs me if someone is not on time.
4. One makeup item you CANNOT live without?
That will have to be my Mascara! They just make my eyes pop.
5. If you had to have a theme song for the movie of your life, what would it be?
Distraction by Blink 182
6. Guilty pleasure?
Cupcakes, and a lot of them!
7. Favourite post you ever wrote?
I love doing my nails and creating new and fun looks, so my favourite posts I wrote so far has to be my Blue Ombre Manicure.
8. Best thing about being married?
The best thing about being married is knowing I am spending the rest of my life with the person that completes me. I just love knowing he will be by my side forever, which motivates me!
9. Favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Cuddle in bed under a fluffy duvet and just watch my favourite shows!
10. Worst habit?
According to my husband I have a horrible habbit of interrupting him, which I
honestly try not to do!
1. What is that one beauty product that you can’t live without?
2. What is your favorite past time other than blogging?
3.Why did you start blogging?
4. Coffee or tea?
5. If you could give a new blogger advice, what would it be?
6. What is your biggest achievement?
7.What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most?
8. What is the story behind your blog name?
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
10.Which post that you’ve written are you most proud of?