Most people love frozen yogurt, and that is why this is such a great snack. It is easy to prepare and with the added fruits it gives you that sweet taste that you might be after.
- Greek Yogurt
- Freshly sliced strawberries
- Honey (for added sweetness)
- Slice up your strawberries (you can also use a blender/hand blender to blend them into a puree)
- Place your strawberries into the ice tray
- Scoop yogurt into the ice tray and make sure that your strawberries are covered
- Pop them into the freezer until frozen
The following two tabs change content below.
I’m Lynne, a lover of all things creative and a beauty addict! My favourite topics to blog about are nail polish, make-up, health & food.