Create your own unique little pyramid gift box this festive season using my tutorial, pattern printables and free template!
I was looking for some cute packaging ideas for this Christmas (I was not in the mood for the usual plain old gift box) and came across the idea for a Pyramid Gift box and thought I would share with you on how to create your own. I have included free pattern printables and a template for creating these pyramid gift boxes.
What I love about these cute little boxes is that they are so easy to create, they look pretty and it’s something different from a regular gift box. They work great for smaller gifts such as candy or jewellery.
Here is an easy tutorial on how to make your own pyramid gift box:
1. What you will need:
The Pyramid Box Template (You can download the templates for the box at the end of the post)
1. Print your template on the wrapping pattern page of your choice (print your wrapping paper first, then print the pyramid template on the back of your wrapping paper page).
2. Cut out the main shape of the pyramid box template.
3. Fold the main lines of the template (the inside square lines and the straight triangle lines).
4. Punch a hole in the middle near the top of the triangle.
5. Now you will close the pyramid with ribbon. Thread the ribbon through the punched holes, starting with the one hole to the next, from inside to the outside of the box. When you are done threading the ribbon through tie the two ends together in a bow.
Download the free pyramid box packaging templates here:
Gold Chevron Paper Template
Gold Polka dot Paper Template
Blue Polka dot Paper Template
Outline Pyramid Box Template
I would love to see if you created your own pyramid box packaging using my tutorial! Please tag Bobs & Rouge in your favourite social media or send me an email with your creations!