Who doesn’t love having radiant & clear skin? Here are 22 tips to help you achieve skin that you will love!
1. Keep your hands off your face. The bacteria on your fingers will make skin problems worse
2. If you have a problem with acne, choose a make-up that covers and treats
3. Make sure that you drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated
4. Try to exercise at least 3 times a week
5. Make sure that you get enough sleep and try to limit your stress
6. Eat a balanced diet that is filled with lots of fruit and vegetables. This will help give you a glowing complexion
7. Ensure that you never go to bed with make-up on. Wash your face at nighttime to remove any dirt build up that accumulated during the day. if you feel a little bit lazy, keep face wipes next to your bed so that you can at least wipe your face.
8. To help with puffy eyes, use cucumber slices, teabags or cold gel masks
9. Do not smoke
11. Remember to change your pillowcase regularly to avoid and prevent bacteria build up.
12. Do not pick at your pimples. This will irritate the area more, cause scarring or infection.
13. Make sure that you know your skin type and how to properly treat it. Read my article here on skin types: Determine your Skin type and how to treat it
14. Moisturizing your skin is essential
15. Always protect your skin against the sun. BB creams are great, because they contain a SPF. Read my article here on 14 Benefits of BB Cream.
16. Try to wear no make-up at least once a week to let your skin breath a bit
17. Try to exfoliate your skin 2-3 times a week. When you exfoliate, do not put too much pressure on your skin
18. Make sure that your make-up is not past its expiry date. Throw out anything that is old. Read my article here on Make-up Expiry Dates every girl should know
19. Try drinking a cup of green tea a day. Green tea contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
20. Make sure that you have a good clear skin routine. Read here to see My Clear skin Routine
21. Using moisturizer from a tube is always better. If your moisturizer is in a jar, the bacteria on your fingers can stay behind
22. Wash your face in the morning and at night. Just remember that over washing can leave your skin feeling dry.