Today I would love to share these amazing and delicious Easy Apple Cinnamon Muffins with you.
This recipe is a big favourite in my household and my husbands favourite baking recipe to make. All though I have not made this recipe myself, my husband said that I could share his recipe with all of you (It is really just too delicious to not share) I hope that you enjoy it!
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
2 apples – peeled, cored and chopped
For the crumble:
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, cubed
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C.
- Stir together the flour,sugar, salt, baking powder and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Mix in the oil, egg and milk. Once you have done that fold in the apples.
- Fill the muffin cups to the top.
- Now in a small bowl, stir together the ingredients for the crumble. Mix together with a fork and sprinkle it over the unbaked muffins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.